Volunteering and giving back is a core value of AWT. To fully embody this value, AWT partners with Pure Water for the World (PWW), a nonprofit dedicated to improving the health of children and families, living in rural and underserved communities, by providing effective tools and education to establish sustainable safe water, hygiene and sanitation solutions.
Through this partnership, AWT and members can donate technical advice and expertise, equipment, and financial resources to support and enhance PWW's safe water and sanitation solutions.
How Your Company Benefits From Participating
- Your company will make positive impacts globally.
- Employee recruitment—studies show that socially responsible companies are more attractive to potential employees.
- Pure Water for the World volunteer trips can be used as perks to your high performing staff.
- It can help attract and retain customers who care about corporate social responsibility.
- It improves your public image.
How You Personally Benefit From Participating
- It's a way to make new friends.
- Volunteering makes you happy and helps counteract the effects of stress, anger, and anxiety.
- You will make positive impacts globally.
- Volunteering can help you gain work experience and learn new skills. Plus it looks good on your resume.