Contact Us Find a Water Treater

Take the CWT Exam

To earn the Certified Water Technologist (CWT) designation, you must take and pass the CWT Exam. The exam is administered twice a year at AWT's Technical Training Seminars in paper/pencil format, or a computer-based exam can be taken at one of the Pearson Vue facilities located throughout the country.

For questions or concerns, contact Angela Pike.